We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. Who will take responsibility for managing master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role is necessary a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
• You will be using Data wrangling techniques converting one "raw" form into another including data visualization, data aggregation, training a statistical model etc.
• Work with various relational and non-relational data sources with the target being Azure based SQL Data Warehouse & Cosmos DB repositories
• Clean, unify and organize messy and complex data sets for easy access and analysis
• Create different levels of abstractions of data depending on analytics needs
• Hands on data preparation activities using the Azure technology stack especially Azure Databricks is strongly preferred
• Implement discovery solutions for high speed data ingestion
• Work closely with the Data Science team to perform complex analytics and data preparation tasks
• Work with the Sr. Data Engineers on the team to develop APIs
• Sourcing data from multiple applications, profiling, cleansing and conforming to create master data sets for analytics use
• Experience with Complex Data Parsing (Big Data Parser) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) Transforms on Azure a plus
• Design solutions for managing highly complex business rules within the Azure ecosystem
• Mid to advanced level knowledge of Python and Pyspark is an absolute must.
• Knowledge of Azure, Hadooop 2.0 ecosystems, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, sqoop, Mahout, Spark etc. a must
• Experience with Web Scraping frameworks (Scrapy or Beautiful Soup or similar)
• Significant programming experience (with above technologies as well as Java, R and Python on Linux) a must
• Extensive experience working with Data APIs (Working with RESTful endpoints and/or SOAP)
• Excellent working knowledge of relational databases, MySQL, Oracle etc.
• Experience with Complex Data Parsing (Big Data Parser) a must. Should have worked on XML, JSON and other custom Complex Data Parsing formats
• Knowledge of High-Speed Data Ingestion, Real-Time Data Collection and Streaming is a plus
• Bachelor’s in computer science or related educational background
• 3-5 years of solid experience in Big Data technologies a must
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/