Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years writing RESTful web services
- 3+ years working with relational databases
- Experience working extensively with React hooks and functional components.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge in Django y Django rest framework.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git using Bitbucket/GitHub
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Management Information Systems
- Knowledge of SaaS applications, SaaS deployment models, and SaaS DevOps
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with modern testing paradigms such as TDD (test-driven development), unit testing, Continuous Delivery
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with React.js, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Experience reviewing code and providing recommendations relative to standard methodologies and performance improvement
- Ability to solve production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
Contribute with the design of new features, enhancements and support of a fin-tech application responsible of detecting and preventing financial crimes for an industry-leading worldwide company.
Why you will love this job?
- You will use the latest versions of the biggest frameworks
- You can raise your hand and put over the table new frameworks, languages and technologies that can increase the quality of the development.
- You will have the opportunity to work with excellent senior developers
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn