Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for passionate, product-focused DevSecOps Architect who has hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new technologies, and trends.
- Assist in defining secret management patterns across AWS (secret Manger KMS) and Azure Cloud (Key Vault)
- Lead discussions with project stakeholders to collect KMS and Key vault requirements, and define a plan to address stated objectives Define AWS secret Manager KMS and Azure Cloud Key Vault processes which are based on industry best practices.
- Deliverable will be AWS secret manager KMS and Azure Cloud Key Vault process and relevant procedure documentation
- Assist NBA with risk mitigation to address findings related to secret management backlog
- Implement secret management patterns
- Secret management backlog for the future
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 6+ years experience as a Linux/DevOps Engineer working in complex high scale environments
- 2+ years experience focused on Cloud Security ( IAM, Network Security, VPC, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanning, Intrusion Detection, WAF, etc)
- 4+ years of experience with AWS (AWS secret manager and AWS's Key Management Service)
- 1+ years of experience with Azure
- Strong scripting experience - a bash command line expert comfortable writing scripts that utilize the AWS/Azure APIs (like Python w/boto3)
- Thorough understanding of Infrastructure Engineering technologies such as AWS VPC networking, TCP/IP, NAT, firewalling, VPN, cloud-based load balancers, storage and monitoring
- Linux administration fundamentals
- Self-starter who can take initiative and lead projects
- Very strong problem solving skills - you should strive to find the root of the problem rather than designing band-aids
- Strong communications skills and a "customer service attitude"
- Prior experience in a broadcast or direct to consumer environment desired.
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- We'll work with you to find the balance of what you want to do, what you are good at, and how that fits in with the company goals.
- Inspires customers to innovate through the use of public cloud
- Shapes, builds, integrates and deploys tailored technology solutions for our customers
- Performs solution architecture definition, design, assessment, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution
- Contributes to the drawing up and management of the planning for the technical design, development and implementation phases with optimal use of the available means
- Supplements the functional design, drawing up the technical design with a view to the realization of an information system that meets the functional demands
- Coaches and motivates the systems engineers and developers as regards the technical aspects and, where possible, the contents of their work in order to realize optimal input
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Empathy for your coworkers and our customers is an important part of success here. As an early stage startup, most people wear many hats.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn