Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 8+ years of experience in the test automation field
- Experience defining test automation strategies for Web application development in agile approaches mainly UI testing.
- 3+ years of work experience in UI test automation using JS frameworks, preferably WebdriverIO.
- Experience implementing test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Well versed in test automation best practices
- Product-driven, experienced in being part of release management process
- Proven experience with E2E, integration, and regression testing
- Familiarity and experienced working on NodeJS environments and package management.
- Experience integrating test automation in continuous testing pipelines with CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, Docker, etc.
- Experience working with Mocha, Chai, Jest, etc.
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Experience working in Retail Industry
- Experience in managing/validating BrowserStack builds
- Understanding on both white box and black box testing
- Used to application design and code refactoring processes
- Docker knowledge.
- Selenium knowledge
- Maintain and improve existing testing frameworks (mainly on JS)
- Coordinate a team of SDETs for the implementation of the QA strategy
- Report issues within an agile environment and follow up through different channels like Jira, Slack, Teams, etc.
- Review Implementation for pipelines quality gates and improving them
- Execute test code reviews and analysis for improvement
- Provide technical demos to a wide audience
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA