Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a SDET with strong knowledge on test automation for React-based web applications using WebdriverIO.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 2 years of experience in the test automation field
- At least 1 year of work experience in frontend test automation using Webdriver IO
- Experience in NodeJS environments, mainly working with npm/yarn
- Experience in CI/CD tools (preferably Git, GitLab CI)
- Knowledge with either Mocha, Chai and/or Jest
- Knowledge with cloud testing platforms such as BrowserStack and/or Saucelabs
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Docker knowledge
- Good CI/CD understanding
- Ensure test scenarios are considered during backlog refinement and sprint planning
- Focus test scenarios from customer perspective both positive/negative, intention rather than implementation
- Work with business and other stakeholders to get input on test scenarios
- Develop and maintain integration, end-to-end and regression test suites
- Pair with development team members to implement tests at all levels
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines, quality of builds, and analyze test failures
- Reduce redundancy in test automation
- Perform manual exploratory testing to identify potential additions to automation tests
- Report issues within an agile environment (either Scrum or Kanban, through JIRA mainly)
Why you will love this job?
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
- You'll enhance your automation testing expertise
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to US