Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for looking for a Quality Engineer Architect with experience defining test automation strategies for AI Marketplace applications and knowledge on Machine Learning and Data Science models. Responsible for assisting QA management in the technical aspects of the QA Strategy to identify tool set and dependencies for test automation. These responsibilities extend to the coordination of the implementation of the strategy across different development teams.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 10+ years of experience in the test automation field
- Experience defining Test Strategies for Web Application development in agile approaches including UI and REST API testing.
- Complex Data models using GPU and performance testing against the same
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation for Web Services
- Familiar with MLOPS approach
- Experience implementing test frameworks from scratch
- Well versed in test automation best practices
- Product-driven, experienced in being part of release management process
- Proven experience with E2E, integration, and regression testing
- Experience in performance test automation at services level
- Experience integrating test automation in continuous testing pipelines (including health checks or code scanning) with CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working with mocking data frameworks
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- AI Marketplace test automation experience
- Experience working in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in managing/validating workflows using tools such as Airflow or Nextflow
- Knowledge in how Test Data Management tools integrate to development pipeline for test automation
- Development background with good technical language is desirable
- Docker knowledge.
- BrowserStack knowledge
- SonarQube knowledge
- Coordinate a team of SDETs across several teams for the implementation of the QA strategy
- Report issues within an agile environment and follow up through different channels like Jira, Slack, Teams, etc.
- Review Implementation for pipelines quality gates and improving them
- Execute test code reviews and analysis for improvement
- Provide technical demos to a wide audience
Why you will love this job?
- Have technical ownership in the improvement of test automation approach across a large line of business
- You'll have the opportunity to develop added-value innovations to enable continuous testing
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA