Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
- Solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Azure and its resources like Resource Groups, Azure Active Directory, Vnets, VMs, App Services, Azure Databases - like MSSQL and Cosmo DB, Azure Functions, Kubernetes (AKS)
- CI/CD and doing build and release using Azure DevOps, AzurePipelines and understanding of Github/Gitlab, Jenkins
- Monitoring using Datadog as well as Azure Monitoring, AppInsights, EventHub,
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform and/or ARM templates
- Configuration management using Ansible
- Good knowledge of application integrations and app configurations using RESP API, json, yaml,
- Scripting capabilities using python and/or powershell
- Testing knowledge, test automation and harnesses and test management.
- Good communication and documentation skills
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- We'll work with you to find the balance of what you want to do, what you are good at, and how that fits in with the company goals.
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Secure and automate solutions through collaboration with InfoSec and Architecture resources
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as approprioate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
- Using strategic thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose actionable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Empathy for your coworkers and our customers is an important part of success here. As an early stage startup, most people wear many hats.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn