Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a SDET/QE with experience in UI and Backend test automation for .NET Web applications within existing frameworks and/or create automated testing frameworks from scratch
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation using Selenium Web driver + C# for .NET web applications
- 2+ years of work experience in test automation for Web Services
- Knowledge in performance test automation at services level
- Proficiency working with NuGet
- Experience in CI/CD tools (preferably Git, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins)
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Docker knowledge
- Good CI/CD understanding
- Understanding on how mocking data frameworks operate (Mockito / Powermock)
- Create Selenium + C# testing frameworks using TestNG and Gradle from scratch
- Create Jmeter scripts to validate performance at service level
- Maintain test scripts created by other teams (multiregional collaboration)
- Understand and adjust Gradle build files, GitLab jobs and YAML files ?
- Report issues within an agile environment (either Scrum or Kanban, through JIRA mainly)
Why you will love this job?
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
- You'll have the opportunity to develop added-value innovations to enable continuous testing
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA