Who is DigitalOnUs?
A unique opportunity to work for “The fastest-growing company in Silicon Valley” that helps businesses smooth out their go-to-market challenges, which involve everything from product-engineering assessments to growth strategy sessions.
We are expanding our operations from Mexico/US/India to Ottawa/Canada and you would be part of the ground-breaking early stage of this exciting journey. We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative DevOps Engineers to join our team. If you enjoy being involved with a variety of exciting projects (with some travel) and not just a single product, this may be just the role for you.
We are currently looking for several full-time Senior DevOps Engineers to work at our client’s site in US
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5 years experience in DevOps or Operations team
- Experience with Hashicorp Tools (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad)
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration
- Experience with Jenkins, writing Jenkins files, Jenkins Pilelines and scripting job DSL in groovy
- Experience with configuration management using Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS, Azure or GCP public cloud
- Experience with scripting knowledge with Python, Perl or Bash
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to work independently in a small startup environment
- Good communication skills
- Our engineers must demonstrate passion for what they do and develop. Being curious, persistent to find the right solutions to resolve complex problems and communicate properly to express their ideas in a proper way
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A comfortable office in an excellent location in the heart of Ottawa downtown co-located with several other technology startups
- Opportunities for personal and inter-personal development in a growing company
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: DevOps Engineer: 5-7years (Preferred)
Travel: Ability to relocate to US (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent