Who is DigitalOnUs?
A unique opportunity to work for “The fastest-growing company in Silicon Valley” that helps businesses smooth out their go-to-market challenges, which involve everything from product-engineering assessments to growth strategy sessions.
We are expanding our operations from Mexico/US/India to Ottawa/Canada and you would be part of the ground-breaking early stage of this exciting journey. We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative DevOps Engineers to join our team. If you enjoy being involved with a variety of exciting projects (with some travel) and not just a single product, this may be just the role for you.
We are currently looking for several full-time Senior DevOps Engineers to work at our client’s site in US.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: DevOps Engineer: 5-7years (Preferred)
Travel: Ability to relocate to Irvine CA(Required)
Language: English (Required)
We're looking for a well-rounded Solution Reliability Engineering Lead to join our IT organization to lead the buildout of our SRE organization. We’re a large financial enterprise looking to incorporate cutting-edge SRE best practices. This role will be key in defining how SRE looks, putting that vision into practice, and helping articulating it to the rest of the business. You'll be spearheading the team responsible for all aspects of our internal systems reliability, both from a technology and process perspective. This means being comfortable with both checking code into git as well as explaining to a non-technical business stakeholders why SRE matters.
- Lead or participate in incident retrospectives. Asking hard questions and digging deeply into the underlying root cause should be second-nature to you.
- Bring a reliability perspective to architectural review discussions
- Help hire and grow a stellar SRE team.
- Implement or extend our monitoring as we build new systems or identify gaps in existing systems, to ensure we know quickly when anything goes wrong.
- Build strong relationships with engineering teams to understand their applications and to help them understand SRE’s value proposition
- 3+ years of building and running distributed web infrastructure in production
- You know what SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs are, why they matter, and the nuances of building process around them.
- Experience with public cloud services, preferably AWS.
- Centralized logging stacks, especially Splunk
- Firm grasp of config management automation software like Ansible, Salt, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with distributed monitoring frameworks such as Sensu or Nagios
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Comfortable writing code, automating things, and using git
- A knack for writing stuff down, which is extra important given that this is a new functional area we’re building out.
- Bonus points for experience with or interest in finance
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A comfortable office in an excellent location in Guadalajara, Andares
- Opportunities for personal and inter-personal development in a growing company