Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are looking for a Systems Tools Administrator to manages access to the software that the Global Innovation teams use to develop the technologies that will power the firm into the future and change the way we do business, enter new markets, and serve clients. This position is collaborative in nature and requires someone who has a strong technology understanding, as well as someone who can interact with varying levels of the organization to push processes to execution. Our teams are agile and run like a startup, we need someone with the same mentality and who can quickly navigate complex processes and produce results. We are also looking for someone who is highly organized and creative in their approach to solving issues.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelors of Information Technology or related (preferred)
- 7-10+ years of work experience in the industry
- Experience working within a technology focused environment
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, Jira, Confluence, PagerDuty, New Relic, Splunk, Gitlab, One Login highly desirable
- Requests new and/or modified software agreements and works directly with Technology Sourcing to secure needed licenses
- Works closely with the engineering teams to ensure software needs are met
- Manages the software licenses including setting up new subscriptions, ensuring adequate licenses are available, and renewing licenses as needed
- Works directly with vendors to ensure the proper delivery of purchased software, SLAs are being met, and invoices are received and paid
- Ability to create process around requesting, modifying, or deleting software tool access
- Defines access control policy and guidelines
- Deep understanding of software tools administration and utility functionality
- Works in conjunction with DevOps Engineers to ensure proper tool setup and configuration; may need to take on these functions as needed
- Researches best in class software tools and presents these options and/or alternatives to engineering teams
- Works with teams to define and maintain custom workflows
- Generates and reports on usage and efficiency of the tools as used by various teams
- Linux and/or Windows experience
- Ability to troubleshoot configuration issues
- Software tools budget experience highly desirable
- Prior DevOps engineering experience highly desired
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, and across all levels of the organization
- Well organized, attentive to details and able to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong business acumen and ability to work within a multidisciplinary, process driven environment
- Support developers in the organization by creating access to essential tools and processes for them
- Manage the tools that keep the organization running
- Receives limited, general direction rather than supervision
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
Why you will love this job?
- You will work with a multi-national virtual team on exciting problems that will constantly challenge you and make you grow.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn