Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
Senior Software Engineer – Client-Side Developer | UI
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and self-starting individual with a passion to design and build rich customer experiences.
In this role, you’ll be part of cross-functional, service-oriented, front-end development team involved in the creation, design, development, and maintenance of web sites and web-based applications using modern technologies such as Ember.js or Vue.js or React.js, node.js, and many more.
This role primarily involves development and enhancements to the client-side framework, data orchestration layers, and integration with various support tools and libraries. You will work with numerous teams to innovate and develop solutions. You will apply your experience and knowledge to the design and scoping process, discuss and debate implementation options with developers, architects and key stakeholders, and build solutions that balance best practices and existing methodologies to keep management and publishing of web experiences scalable.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 4+ years' experience with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- 3+ years' experience with cross-browser support and OS compatibility intricacies
- 2+ years' experience with package managers such as npm or yarn
- 2+ years' experience interfacing with API's such as REST or SOAP
- 4+ years' experience with templating languages such as handlebars, pug, etc.
- Recent experience with at least one of the following frameworks: React, Ember, Angular or Vue.
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Recent experience with Node.js
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and technical vision related to frontend frameworks and user interface development
- Full SDLC responsibilities for design and development of reusable application UI frameworks and delivery of sample/PoC applications leveraging such frameworks
- Analyze and recommend the right technologies to build technical solutions that meet business needs
- Work within an agile team to build and/or review code, tools, libraries, architectural diagrams, and specs
- Implement features per specs and design documents
- Contribute to and encourage development best practices and processes to help form a highly functioning team, including documentation on the wiki; advocate for TDD best practices
- Optimize development lifecycle through the use of scripts, reusable components, design pattern libraries, and standardization documents
- Work with technology and business stakeholders in gathering requirements and for delivery of projects through all phases and into production
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing and supporting software in a high load Unix environment including performance testing
- Sharp analytical abilities, critical thinking, proven design skills, and a track record of delivery
- Leadership and collaboration skills including the ability to convey ideas
- Experience working in a lean/agile environment
- Familiarity in system analysis with emphasis on identification of performance constraints
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems
- Recent experience with responsive design
Why you will love this job?
- You will work with a multi-national virtual team on exciting problems that will constantly challenge you and make you grow.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn