Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for passionate, product-focused DevOps engineers who have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends. We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be me assured on a timesheet.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 3 + years experience in DevOps or Operations team
- Strong knowledge on Kubernetes
- Docker or other container technology
- AWS, GCP or Azure
- Java/Spring is a nice to have
- English - Advanced
- For this position, you'll work in small, collaborative, agile teams, interface directly with customers, and build awesome products that address real problems.
- There are no facts in the building; everyone owns their own mistakes; we ship code continuously; we are a tribe.
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- We'll work with you to find the balance of what you want to do, what you are good at, and how that fits in with the company goals.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Empathy for your coworkers and our customers is an important part of success here. As an early stage startup, most people wear many hats.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA