Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Dockerand SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 3+ years of work experience in frontend test automation using Webdriver IO.
- Experience in RESTful services test automation frameworks (preferably RestAssured)
- Experience in CI/CD tools (preferably Git, GitLab CI and Gradle)
- Knowledge with either TestNG or Junit (preferably TestNG)
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Docker knowledge
- Good CI/CD understanding
- Experience on test automation using Selenium
- Familiarity with Postman to test API’s manually
- Good understanding of mocked data (PowerMock or Mockito)
- Ensure test scenarios are considered during backlog refinement and sprint planning
- Focus test scenarios from customer perspective both positive/negative, intention rather than implementation
- Work with business and other stakeholders to get input on test scenarios
- Develop and maintain integration, end-to-end and regression test suites
- Pair with development team members to implement tests at all levels
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines, quality of builds, and analyze test failures
- Reduce redundancy in test automation
- Perform manual exploratory testing to identify potential additions to automation tests
- Report issues within an agile environment (either Scrum or Kanban, through JIRA mainly)
Why you will love this job?
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
- You'll enhance your automation testing expertise
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to US