About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is a leading provider of distributed ledger technology (DLT) that solves real-world business challenges. We combine deep industry expertise with scalable technology, including a distributed ledger platform and an intuitive smart contract language originally developed by Digital Asset, called DAML. Digital Asset enables financial institutions and organizations across a variety of industries to bring efficient, modern and scalable DLT systems into production.
We work with some of the world’s largest companies, to build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations. Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you.
- Deliver high quality and well-tested code efficiently and at pace.
- Contribute to the development of cutting-edge distributed ledger technology innovations that will be deployed with one of the world’s most consequential market infrastructures.
- Develop and refine feature specifications and deliver high-quality software components and end user experiences within an Agile development environment.
- Ideally, 5+ years experience as a software engineer, working in a globally distributed development environment.
- Proven history of delivering high-quality, increasingly complex, highly available and scalable distributed systems, using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent programming skills and experience in at least one modern and/or functional programming language on the JVM including, but not limited to, Java 8+, Scala, Kotlin.
- Strong programming fundamentals (data structures and algorithms).
- Self aware and thrives on continuous learning.
- Strong command of distributed systems development.
- Deep understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience developing software targeting Linux and Windows environments, including an adept ability to incorporate open source software as appropriate.
- Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related discipline.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.