About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
The Technical Sales Engineers (TSE) will work closely with the regional Sales Associates and Directors to help clients identify and develop business cases across industry sectors. The TSEs play a critical part in demonstrating and educating clients in the depth of the company’s core products and services and how they can be applied to create new value or business opportunities.
- Identifying burning business problems for clients, illustrating how their processes and systems work today, and then demonstrating how our technology can be leveraged
- Assisting clients in understanding our tech infrastructure and toolings, and helping plan interfaces and integrations to the existing technologies within their infrastructure platforms
- Rapidly developing prototypes of identified business cases that provide the critical tangible proof to clients of the unique value that can be created
- Training and teaching the principles of DAML and other company products
- Be highly proficient at writing code in languages such as Java, Scala, Haskell or Python; ideally you will have experience as a hands-on software engineer on a large-scale project
- Comfortable leading customer / developer learning sessions (in-person and remotely
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of supporting technology evaluations and hands on developing prototypes for demanding customers.
- Excel in the dynamic atmosphere of a growing fintech startup
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate complex concepts professionally in written responses to emails and patiently train external parties on our tools
- A degree in Computer Science or the equivalent a plus
- Good understanding of infrastructure and how to deploy and run server based software packages in restricted client environments as well as public / private cloud environments
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.