About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open-source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
- Retention - Ensuring our customers are happy and staying customers. Churn is the enemy.
- Renewal - Ensuring there's predictable success with the relationship. The customer will renew their annual contract value (at a minimum).
- Upsell - You will look to land and expand the relationship finding new use cases and collaborating with sales on account plans and upsell opportunities.
- Adoption - You will be responsible for ensuring our customers are using our products, realizing the value and achieving their positive business outcomes.
- Happiness - You will look after NPS (net promoter score) and CHI (customer happiness index) ensuring that our customers are happy and having a positive experience with Digital Asset.
- 10+ years of experience as an account manager or success manager
- Experience in banking, capital markets, financial services, blockchain, DLT
- Self-starter, detail oriented, customer obsessed, enthusiastic about managing personalities and being a SPOC for our customers.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce a PLUS
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.