About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open-source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed, and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
We are currently looking for a focused, hands-on operations manager who is great at both creating new operational processes and improving existing processes to join a growing, high impact team in our Hong Kong office. The People Operations Manager - APAC is responsible for managing the operational demands of the Hong Kong office and executing the strategic initiatives that scale and grow the office in coordination with the operations managers from the other offices.
The Global Operations team is a fundamental pillar of Digital Asset. You will be working with teams from various functions across regions and managing the inner processes of our business to support the growth of the company, help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions to help drive efficiency, so Digital Asset runs as efficiently as possible.
- Acting as a point of contact and support for the Hong Kong team
- Development and implementation of standards for operating processes, governance and reporting as well as supporting the budgeting and cost management for the Operations function
- Looks for new partnerships and maintains / expands current partnerships with the office services suppliers base
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with regional operational managers and business functional managers
- Create, implement and enforce company policies and practices consistent with local norms, culture, tradition, and law
- Driving employee engagement through a variety of engagement strategies including employee engagement surveys, group discussions and organizing team events
- Process new hire on-boarding and employee exits, in coordination with our HR team
- Process employment authorization/visa requirements in coordination with Legal and HR team
- Perform office administrative duties (office management, building access, equipment purchasing, etc) in coordination with our IT/CSO team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a project management role balancing strategic projects with repetitive day-to-day tasks
- Ability to strive in a rapidly changing environment, including the skill to prioritize and handle ad-hoc requests including managing day to day interactions
- Sound experience working with cross-functional teams, partners and vendors to implement and execute strategic company initiatives
- Exceptionally organized and experienced in communicating across multiple teams, geographies, and functions
- Proven success leading initiatives from initial conception to successful delivery with effective communication between all stakeholders and within the agreed budget and timelines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have exceptional judgement and the ability to make quick, sound decisions in complex scenarios
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of business ethics, reliability, precision and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to advise and influence internal teams, candidates and customers alike
- Must be fluent in English, ability to speak additional languages is a bonus
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.