About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open-source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
This sales role is responsible for working cross-functionally with the regional sales team, marketing partners, and operations to leverage a full mix of selling and demand gen tactics to develop and qualify revenue opportunities in the sales region. The Business Development Manager will work in lock step with the regional sales leader and his/her team to develop strategic account selling plans and as well as to conduct direct selling activities focused on generating new opportunities to fuel the business pipeline.
This role combines direct selling, sales strategy, and campaign demand gen tactics to identify market opportunities to grow DA’s revenue. Using these tactics, the Business Development Manager will work with each seller in their region to execute an enterprise sales and pipeline execution plan through all forms of outbound sales activities, and prospecting while coordinating with marketing the tactics needed in their region to drive revenue
This role can be remote within the US or the UK.
- Work with Account Directors and cross-functional teams to create strategic account targets to identify and generate pipeline and new business opportunities
- Build regional sales plays, campaigns, and prospecting blitzes to develop business opportunities for your team of Account Directors
- Identification and qualification of Target Leads
- Consultative engagement and initial qualification of business opportunities including initial conversations with VP and C-Suite Buyers
- Creation of regional strategies to drive pipeline
- 2+ Years of experience in sales management and/or enterprise technology sales
- Proven track record of sales success selling to large enterprise companies in an enterprise software environment
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years experience in the finance or banking industry a PLUS
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.