About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
Curriculum Developers will develop training and certification content for Daml aimed at developers, architects, and operations. The content is of a highly technical nature utilizing new paradigms in the smart contract and blockchain space for our technical audience, and so you must be able to explain complex and new technologies.
You will work with our field teams and developer community to understand gaps in our training, and with our engineering teams to extract information and build training collateral to bridge those gaps. The ideal candidate embraces the challenge of helping customers learn how they can transform the way they build systems by embracing new technology.
The successful candidate for this role will have tremendous proficiency in the technology space.
- Develop curricula for highly technical smart contract / blockchain platform.
- Work with field teams to understand gaps in our partners and customers training.
- Work with engineering teams to extract and shape information consumable in course format.
- 5+ Years Experience working with enterprise software
- 2+ Years Experience in a role as a motivating communicator to help guide developers and/or software architects turn abstract concepts into reality
- Development experience with Java or similar language
- Previous hands-on instructional design with instructional technology experience
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Familiarity with course development software learning management systems
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Excellent English-language communication skills REQUIRED
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio/visual scripts, etc.
- Comfortable presenting virtually and in person (webinars, customer meetings)
- Collaborates well with others, company-wide
- Embraces challenge of helping customers transform the way they build systems by embracing new technology
- Hold at least one advanced Certified Trainer Qualification, for example Microsoft Certified Trainer or AWS Authorized Instructor Program a PLUS
- Hands-on functional programming or training skills like Scala or Haskell PLUS
- Understanding of blockchains, distributed ledgers and/or decentralized systems a PLUS
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.