About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
Shape and deliver the roadmap for Daml, the leading platform for building and running sophisticated, multi-party applications leveraging an innovative smart contract language and privacy-enabled distributed ledger technology. We are looking for a customer-focused Product Manager who is great at understanding customer needs in financial services, can get to grips with highly technical topics, and communicate about these effectively to both engineers and non-technical audiences.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the successful candidate will lead product development for products and features targeting customers and use-cases in financial services. They will work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Digital Asset’s customers and user community to ensure product strategy, market requirements, and delivery are in close alignment.
- Lead product development for Daml’s capabilities, targeting financial services, by driving a product vision, strategy and roadmap that delight our customers and bring impact to the business.
- Collaborate closely with other functions across the company to achieve alignment around the product strategy, great customer and user experiences, and optimal commercial outcomes.
- Be the voice of customers to engineering and the voice of engineering in customer conversations. Build close relationships with Digital Asset’s large enterprise customers to both deepen adoption and gain insights on their needs and preferences.
- Own the requirements and prioritization of the roadmap and work with both internal and external stakeholders to produce, evaluate, and execute on product and feature designs that drive product vision delight customers.
- Track delivery work and ensure that implementation plans match expectations.
- Product Management experience in enterprise software, ideally targeting financial services.
- Experience in financial services and/or deep knowledge of the financial markets.
- Engineering or computer science background with hands-on development experience at some point in your career.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Track record of working effectively and successfully with engineering teams.
- Strong track record of generating and maintaining meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience with distributed ledger technology, developer technologies, or multi-party applications is a plus.
- An aptitude for presentation and design is a plus.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.