About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
The Digital Asset Client Experience (“CX”) Team has the broadest range of role responsibilities in DA, and interacts with every other team - Product/Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance & Operations, and senior management. CX Team members provide services to a large and diverse set of clients, and are involved in the end-to-end client relationship from pre-sales and business development, through to solution, design and requirements, through to software delivery and implementation.
The CX Team is focused on delivering professional services to convert client mandates into active DA product use, support clients and partners in their development process, and transform mandates into long term, profitable DA relationships. Our core responsibilities include:
- Driving adoption of Daml-based applications, integrations and solutions with clients and partners
- Advancing and supporting Daml use and expertise with clients and partners
- Understanding and advocating for clients’ product / feature / functionality needs in internal DA product roadmap planning
Digital Asset is looking for CX Managers who bring a strong mix of experience in business process, use case creation and documentation, technology project management and agile software delivery. CX Managers are responsible for managing client requirements, developing novel solutions and coordinating with Product and Engineering across key client-facing and business initiatives. CX Managers work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to build an active and diverse pipeline, drive client initiatives to production and grow our relationship with clients and presence across industries.
Within the CX team our Managers are responsible for
- Informing, solutioning and driving Daml-based solutions and client opportunities with deep domain expertise and insights from client / industry / competitive analysis
- Delivering CX professional services for clients and partners who are using DA products for their use cases, applications, etc.
- Aiding the client transition from pre- to post-sales engagements
- Achieving financial and productivity goals for client and partner mandates, including ensuring profitable and successful delivery of client engagements
- Providing relationship management for key clients / partners, including implementation of client growth plans, handling client-facing support, and owning resolution of client issues
- Prioritizing pipeline and new business opportunities, balancing key client requirements and market expansion goals
- Advocating with client / partner feedback in the product teams development and release processes
- Contribute to company blog posts, attend industry events or join relevant panel discussions to represent both Digital Asset and the company’s products
- Deep product knowledge, especially regarding the fit of a specific technology with business case and implementation
- Use case and requirements development expertise
- Relationship management expertise, with a focus on business growth
- Ability to build trust with clients and partners, while managing and controlling project expectations and outcomes
- Leverage industry and competitive knowledge to evaluate and prioritize client and partner feedback
- Have empathy with internal and external parties and the ability to balance multiple perspectives
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large client audiences
- Structured approach to work and the ability to context switch between multiple areas of focus
- Listen and learn fast
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.