About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
At Digital Asset, our partner ecosystem plays a critical role in driving co-selling with our sales team and ensuring the right delivery of Daml projects and the success of our Enterprise customers. Daml is playing a critical role in building a global economic network of seamlessly interconnected businesses.
The Partner Technical Advisor (PTA) is responsible for being the technology trusted advisor for our partner. Working closely with the regional Partner Sales Managers, the Product Team and Developer Relations, the PTA will help our strategic partners build and grow their technical and sales skills, aligned to the Daml roadmap and industry priorities.
- Build and execute activities to keep our partners current on product updates, while illustrating new business opportunities and demoing use cases for sales and marketing where Daml can help our joint customers
- Construct and guide the implementation of enablement plans with our strategic partners that align to DA’s growth needs
- As the bridge between the Partnership team and Training, Client Experience (CX), and Product, you will solve technical questions and help identify the right resources within DA
- Help our partners understand the main benefits of Daml, how the industry is evolving and how other DLT tech stacks are evolving and why Daml is the best platform to build a distributed application
- Support our new recruited partners to build a fast-track process to have them up to speed to sell and deliver their first Daml projects
- Identifying technical enablement or capacity gaps, and work with Product and CX on resolutions and roadmapping
- Work with regional partner leads on use case development and documentation which will support efficient scaling across the sales pipeline
- Collaborate Sales with CX to properly scope projects, ensuring the partner is set up for success with qualified developers and ongoing support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience REQUIRED
- 3+ years Experience in technical consulting, selling, product development and/or related technical sales
- Demonstrated experience in a senior technical role and/or industry or tech-sales experience
- Comfortable leading customer / developer learning sessions (in-person and remotely).
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of supporting technology evaluations and hands-on developing prototypes for demanding customers.
- Professional communication skills to properly convey complex concepts both verbally and in written responses to emails
- Precision and patience to train external parties on our tools
- Good understanding of infrastructure and how to deploy and run server based software packages in restricted client environments as well as public / private cloud environments
- Understanding of traditional and emerging technologies in data persistence and distribution stack as well as a clarity and appreciation for the blockchain space is a PLUS
- Familiarity with how to engage and influence GSIs, SIs and ISVs c-level suite is a PLUS
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.