About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
The Recruiting Coordinator collaborates with the firm’s recruiters and business stakeholders to drive the hiring process forward while ensuring a seamless all-around recruiting experience, both internally and externally.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at DA, you will work closely with our hiring managers and recruiters to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful and thrives under pressure. This position will rely heavily on your ability to effectively manage competing priorities. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and overall value generation (i.e., hiring awesome people!).
We are looking for a self-starter to join our TA team, focusing on coordinating recruiting activities. You will help post job specs, interact directly with candidates, schedule and follow up on interviews, and help us scale our recruiting process as we continue to grow as a global organization. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will support the recruiting team and hiring managers by coordinating high volume interviews while ensuring a strong, positive candidate experience.
The ideal candidate might not have any prior recruitment experience, but is looking to break into Talent/Human Resources, is exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive. This is a tremendous developmental opportunity for the right person.
- Coordinate with the internal recruiting team, including hiring managers, to post the job spec and set up the role in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for active searches, and monitor to ensure that everything flows smoothly. Support changes to the schedule, when necessary.
- Own the candidate experience, ensuring timely communication throughout the interview process.
- Serve as the DA host for candidates interviewing in person in the New York office and coordinate with colleagues in other jurisdictions to ensure a similar experience is provided to the candidates.
- Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status in a weekly report to help assess and improve the process and results.
- Inform hiring managers of progress within their open position.
- Help act on, develop and maintain our commitment to a diverse and inclusive hiring process.
- At least one (1) year of experience as a recruiting coordinator, admin or intern
- Self-starter, curious and always willing to step in to help the team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Google docs, Office 365, etc.; able to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with professionals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Creative and proactive approach to problem solving
- Willingness to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.