About Digital Asset
Digital Asset changes how businesses and markets interact. Our technology works across traditional boundaries, creating interconnected networks where information and value flow freely. Digital Asset delivers software and services to create a global economic network of seamlessly interconnected businesses.
Daml, Digital Asset’s core technology, is a platform for building multi-party applications. It extracts and simplifies business processes to make data accessible and optimizes workflows using smart contracts. With Daml, different parties - from teams within a single business to those in separate organizations - share a real-time understanding of data and status. This eliminates duplicate processing and manual reconciliation, provides reliable data and audit trails, and creates a foundation for innovation.
The Digital Asset team of industry and technology experts comes from the markets we serve, giving us deep knowledge and insight into the problems our customers face. We work closely with customers to solve deep-seated business challenges, driving measurable business value and helping them fundamentally enhance their business through a mesh of connected networks.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney. As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
Digital Asset is growing within each of our development centers in Zürich, Sydney, New York, and London. Engineers at Digital Asset enjoy the challenge of building the Web 3.0 platform for interconnected applications, working on system infrastructure, smart contract languages, and blockchain/DLT.
- Design and implement new product features, capabilities, and integrations
- Areas of responsibility include:
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) interoperability design and implementation, including working closely with key technology partners
- Web 3.0 solution design and implementation
- Highly motivated to advance the industry-wide solutions for interconnected application development and production deployments that enable Web 3.0 solutions
- Proven success contributing to significant software engineering projects
- Excellent programming skills, ideally using a functional language (preferably Scala or Haskell)
- Experience working on productive teams, with demonstrated ability to interact with other engineers within the team, across teams, and with partner engineering teams.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.