Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer with primary support being provided to the Product organization, you will have a deep understanding of marketing enterprise software or infrastructure technologies in order to help guide our product positioning and messaging through our next phase of growth. In addition to driving the end-to-end product marketing strategy, the candidate will help create stronger sales content and collateral to drive product demand generation.
As Product Marketing Lead, you will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics needed to drive success in sales and marketing, ultimately delivering measurable results. Specifically, you will be responsible for driving marketing efforts to build awareness and adoption for Daml, Digital Asset’s multi-party application platform. This role requires extensive collaboration across Product Management, Marketing, the Developer Community, Sales and Partner teams.
The SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will have both extensive experience in the PRODUCT MARKETING SPACE as well as proficiency in BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.
- Establish and implement short and long-range product marketing plans including objectives, tactics, measurements and budget to deliver a holistic approach that drives our business goals.
- Strategize and conduct competitive analysis to more effectively position the product portfolio, identify new marketing opportunities and support the sales process.
- Define buyer personas by becoming an expert on our customers - who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Drive product positioning and messaging the full platform and individual product lines.
- Produce consistently high quality customer facing product content including briefs, slide presentations, business and technical white papers, web and social content.
- Create and test product-centric sales enablement materials used by Sales Directors and Technical Sales Engineers in pre-sales and post-sales to grow adoption in existing accounts.
- Develop use case and product collateral that articulates the vision and benefits of our products, ensuring message alignment throughout all customer touch-points.
- Drive the creation of product content tailored to target personas across the customer buying journey.
- Improve the product launch process and strategy and collaborate with product management, marketing, and sales to ensure the effective go-to-market.
- Establish strategies to acquisition, cross-sell and retention for the product portfolio working with other members of the marketing function to execute on those strategies.
- Develop and lead the Sales enablement programs on product, messaging, and value proposition in collaboration with the Sales Operations team.
- Motivate and manage product marketing staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA) preferred.
- 8-10 years of product marketing experience.
- 4+ years of Business-to-Business (B2B) experience blockchain, enterprise software or infrastructure/cloud technologies.
- Proven track record of taking new, cutting-edge technologies to market.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment.
- High attention to detail with ability to remain organized and multi-task.
- A strong communicator and writer, comfortable conveying complex concepts for multiple audiences including technical and senior business executives.
- Data-driven approach to building marketing plans and monitoring outcomes.
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully across a number of teams and markets.
- Organized and able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Able to use data to drive decision making, with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable goals
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members.
- Agile marketing experience and mindset to adapt to changing priorities.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.