About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is DAML (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
The Digital Asset Client Experience (“CX”) Team works with enterprise clients across industries to enable Daml based solutions to multi-party workflows in process and transaction environments. The CX Team has the broadest range of role responsibilities in DA, and interacts with every other team - Product/Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance & Operations, and senior management. CX Team members provide services to a large and diverse set of clients, and are involved in the end-to-end client relationship from pre-sales and business development, through to solution, design and requirements, through to software delivery and implementation.
The CX Team is focused on delivering professional services to convert client mandates into active DA product use, support clients and partners in their development process, and transform mandates into long term, profitable DA relationships. Our core responsibilities include:
- Driving adoption of Daml-based applications, integrations and solutions with clients and partners
- Advancing and supporting Daml use and expertise with clients and partners
- Understanding and advocating for clients’ product / feature / functionality needs in internal DA product roadmap planning
Digital Asset is looking for CX Program Managers who bring a strong mix of experience in program management, business process, use case creation and documentation, technology project management and agile software delivery. CX Program Managers are responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, ensuring coordination of shared resources, and supporting the development of internal processes. CX Program Managers work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to build an active and diverse pipeline, drive client initiatives to production and grow our relationship with clients and presence across industries.
Within the CX team our Program Managers are responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of projects, ensuring coordination of shared resources, common activities, and other dependencies across projects
- Identifying potential program risks, developing specific plans to mitigate or address concerns, and communicating risks to CX Leadership
- Aligning with CX Leadership on a common vision and contributing to the definition of the overall vision and strategy of the CX team
- Prioritizing where the CX team invests resources and efforts, in line with CX strategy and business health
- Assessing global adoption and growth trends for the CX team and customers to inform team’s strategy
- Collecting customer feedback and collaborating with Sales, Product and other internal teams to ensure customer success
- Supporting the development of CX methodology, internal processes, documentation, and knowledge sharing
- Contribute to company blog posts, attend industry events or join relevant panel discussions to represent both Digital Asset and the company’s products
- Identifying tools and processes to simplify and streamline CX activities globally
- Providing continual feedback to CX team members
- 8-10+ years of work experience, with at least 5+ of program management and preferably 3+ years business process transformation and/or change management experience
- Ability to lead overall execution of CX program from the UK / EMEA
- Familiarity with program management governance and status tracking tools and processes to support oversight and quality assurance
- Experience in building out a new function or operation
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced technology organization and shift priorities while maintaining momentum on program delivery
- Ability to collaborate and navigate cross functional relationships, while building deep trust and rapport with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large audiences
- Listen and learn fast
- Plus: proficiency with Google Sheets, App Scripts, Data mining and presentation, etc
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.