About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get their distributed applications to market faster, and helps them stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open-source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and then deploy it anywhere. Today, we work along with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts – a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack – to change the way applications are developed, deployed, and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we aim to maintain the grounded, dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic approach that has defined our efforts. If you want to help develop and deliver novel solutions with enormous impact, this opportunity may be for you!
The Digital Asset Client Experience (“CX”) Team is focused on delivering professional services to clients. Its goal is to convert client mandates into active DA product use, to support clients and partners through their development process, and to transform mandates into long term, profitable DA relationships. Our core responsibilities include:
- Driving the adoption of Daml-based applications, integrations, and solutions with clients and partners
- Advancing and supporting Daml use and expertise with clients and partners
- Understanding and advocating for clients’ product / feature / functionality needs in internal DA product roadmap planning
Digital Asset is looking for CX Managers who bring a strong mix of experience in product development, business process, use case creation and documentation, technical project management, and agile software delivery.
Within the CX team our Managers are responsible for:
- Informing, solutioning, and driving Daml-based solutions and client opportunities with deep domain expertise and insights from client / industry / competitive analysis
- Delivering CX professional services to clients and partners who are using DA products for their use cases, applications, etc.
- Aiding the client transition from pre- to post-sales engagements
- Reaching the productivity and financial goals of client and partner mandates, including ensuring profitable and successful engagement delivery
- Managing key clients / partners relationships for the duration of project engagements, including the implementation of solution development plans, handling client-facing support, and owning resolution of client issues
- Prioritizing pipeline and new business opportunities, balancing key client requirements and market expansion goals
- Advocating for the client / partner in the product team’s development and release process
- Contributing to company blog posts, attending industry events, and representing Digital Asset and its products in relevant panel discussions
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a strong sense of ownership
- Is proactive, self-motivated, and eager, with demonstrated experience going above and beyond
- Has experience building the case for, planning, leading, and delivering, complex and evolving multi-month Agile projects with numerous external and internal stakeholders
- Has expertise converting product ideas and expressed requirements into a comprehensive set of concrete deliverables
- Is thorough and meticulous, has an eye-for-detail, and is committed to following through
- Enjoys clearly defining, outlining, and continuously optimizing, complex processes and workflows
- Has a structured approach to working and a demonstrable ability to prioritize and context switch
- Has relationship management expertise, with a focus on business growth
- Is deeply empathetic to others perspectives, and can build trust with clients and partners, while managing, controlling, project expectations and outcomes
- Has exceptional communication skills and is comfortable presenting complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Knows how to listen and is a quick learner
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.