About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
As a software engineer on the Daml Application Runtime team, you have the unique opportunity to build an ecosystem of tools that enable an exciting new class of smart contract, distributed ledger applications. You’ll develop the tools, APIs and frameworks used in the development of smart contract applications. You will get to extend and improve existing software as well as develop entirely new services to address the issues faced by Daml users in their applications.
- Work on frameworks and tooling used directly by customers in their ledger client applications
- Deliver high quality and well-tested code efficiently and at pace in a Scala-focused codebase
- Address production requirements from customers by making services more reliable and easier to debug
- Good programming skills in a functional programming language, ideally on the JVM, including, but not limited to, Scala, Haskell, Kotlin
- Experience running services in a production setting
- Nice to have: Experience working on services deployed to Kubernetes and similar systems and the associated requirements on logging, monitoring and metrics
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.