At Digit, we are on a mission to make financial health effortless for everyone. We are building the world’s first intelligent bank account to help millions of American consumers become financially healthy. Our challenge is clear: managing personal finances is hard. As of 2019, 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability and over 40% don’t have $400 in their savings account. We believe automation is our path to delivering our mission, and we are working towards it every day.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you’re passionate about building something that’s never been built before and helping real people every day we’re excited to meet you!
The Member Trust & Safety team owns tooling and features around Fraud Prevention, Customer Support, and Compliance. Our goal is to enhance user safety and trust by building a powerful foundation to detect issues and support our users quickly and efficiently.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer who is passionate about building products for our members to achieve effortless financial health. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Product and Design to strategize, iterate on, and launch our products. The role is open to remote within the United States, and will be part of Digit’s Product Engineering team.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll be collaborating closely with our product and design team along each step of the product development process, from ideation, to implementation, to testing, and production release
- You will be working with a team to rapidly prototype and iteratively push features into production
- You will own the implementation of end-user experiences that better the financial health of millions
- You will help scale systems to support Digit's meteoric growth
Who You Are
- 2+ years as a dedicated full stack software engineer with experience working on features that impact users
- You have a working knowledge of Node.js and MongoDB or a willingness to learn
- You have exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications, such as well-designed APIs and efficient algorithms
- You have sharp product intuition and abundant empathy for the end user
- You work well in teams and are a team player
- Mobile development experience with React Native, Swift, Java, or Kotlin
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for near-term goals, helping members automatically save over $8 billion. Today, we are harnessing machine learning technology to give our members the first intelligent bank account that manages all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives together. Come see if Digit is right for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and RSUs
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility reimbursement
- Daily lunch stipend
- Internet, commuter, and wellness benefits
- Take what you need PTO policy
- 401k plan
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives. We don’t discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.