Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you’re passionate about building something that’s never been built before and helping real people every day we’re excited to meet you!
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help scale Digit through its meteoric growth. In this role you will help drive the quality function within Digit engineering, streamlining our response to incoming issues, driving quality metrics around Digit as a service, evolving Digit’s automated testing frameworks and processes, and by being an expert in the Digit product as we continue to build new features. While Digit's worldwide HQ is in San Francisco, CA, this role is open anywhere in the US. The role reports to one of our Product Engineering Managers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop testing strategy and implement testing best practices for engineering
- Define & execute detailed test plans across Digit customer facing products by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Develop release guidelines & process, ensuring customer facing products are shipped with highest quality
- Triage, prioritize, and route incoming issues to engineering from various stakeholders
- Quantify and measure quality efforts within engineering such as test coverage, SLAs
- Establish and track quality metrics, by integrating appropriate tools
- Contribute to the roadmap around automated testing frameworks and integration with the dev process
Who You Are:
- CS degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience with full stack testing of Mobile and Web applications
- Familiarity with test management suites such as TestRail
- Have worked on mobile ecosystem(Android/iOS), comfortable troubleshooting & navigating the testing ecosystem
- Have experience working with continuous integration systems & test driven development
- Have experience working with modern test frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Detox etc.
- Have previously improved developer efficiency, through automating critical pieces of the product
Technologies We Teach and Use:
- gRPC, REST, http, SQS, Kafka
- Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- DataDog, Bugsnag, Rollbar
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for near-term goals, helping members automatically save over $6B in cumulative savings and prevented $170M in overdraft fees. Today, we are harnessing machine learning technology to give our members the first intelligent bank account that manages all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives together. Come see if Digit is right for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock options with robust equity refresh program
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility reimbursement
- Daily lunch stipend
- Internet, commuter, and wellness benefits
- Take what you need PTO policy
- 401k plan
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives. We don’t discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.