At Digit, we are on a mission to make financial health effortless for everyone. We are building the world’s first intelligent bank account to help millions of American consumers become financially healthy. Our challenge is clear: managing personal finances is hard. As of 2019, 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability and over 40% don’t have $400 in their savings account. We believe automation is our path to delivering our mission, and we are working towards it every day.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant who will support our cofounder CEO and our Chief People Officer. From calendaring to meeting facilitation to everything in between, your impact will be felt across the organization as you will help us all run smoothly. If you excel at never losing sight of the details, enjoy taking on new tasks, and care deeply about company culture, we would love to chat. This role reports to our Chief People Officer.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively manage and optimize your executives' calendar
- Partner with your executives to help prioritize effectively
- Help increase organizational effectiveness by proactively keeping your executives informed and prepared for the day and week ahead
- Assist in creating and managing agendas for assigned departmental staff meetings
- Help organize and plan for internal events like offsites
- General administrative duties and special projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at least 1 C-level executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you build trust easily
- Exceptional attention to detail and take pride in making sure others are well taken care of
- Problem-solving prowess - you can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat
- Strong project management, time management, and prioritization skills
- Extreme discretion with confidential information
- The ability to move quickly and context switch and manage your own bandwidth and boundaries
- A clear and effective communication style and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- A growth mindset
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save over $5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning and personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock options with robust equity refresh program
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility reimbursement
- Daily lunch stipend
- Internet, commuter, and wellness benefits
- Take what you need PTO policy
- 401k plan
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives. We don’t discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.