Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
Note: for engineering roles: If you’re passionate about building something that’s never been built before and helping real people every day we’re excited to meet you.
We are looking for a stellar Customer Support Manager to help build Digit’s CS department. In this role you will lead a team and help us scale CS to support Digit’s amazing community of members. This role is remote eligible and reports to our Senior Manager, Customer Support.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver fast and high-quality support for Digit's customers by managing a team of Support Heroes who consistently deliver on key metrics
- Inspire your team members by helping them understand the connection between their work and company-level goals and celebrating victories no matter how big or small
- Build a supportive environment by understanding your team members' personal and professional goals
- Coach and develop your team by identifying and providing ongoing learning opportunities that are in line with performance targets, career development plans and company goals
- Continuously improve Digit's standard for customer support by passionately managing, measuring, and driving improvements in daily metrics, customer satisfaction and productivity
- Gather and synthesize relevant data to inform improvements in the tools, techniques and processes used by the team
- Develop and lead project plans to ensure on-time delivery of initiatives
Who You Are:
- You are a seasoned Customer Support professional with 3+ years of Customer Support experience, including at least 2 years of people management experience
- You have expert-level experience with a major CRM like Zendesk or Salesforce
- You're highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving any type of problem (performance, professional development, personal)
- You're detail oriented and very organized with the ability to manage projects in addition to day-to-day management responsibilities
- You get energy from motivating and inspiring others, but are also very comfortable and capable of receiving and providing feedback
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives together. Come see if Digit is right for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock options with robust equity refresh program
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility reimbursement
- Daily lunch stipend
- Internet, commuter, and wellness benefits
- Take what you need PTO policy
- 401k plan
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives. We don’t discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.