Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
We are looking for a passionate, curious and creative problem solver to be a Product Manager at Digit. Your role will be to facilitate the ideation, development, launch and scaling of innovative products and features. Every product and feature will help improve our customers' financial lives. If you love leading cross-functional product teams with lofty goals and high ambitions, this opportunity may be for you.
While Digit's worldwide HQ is in San Francisco, CA, this role is open anywhere in the US. This role reports to our Product Lead.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Scope and lead the development of new product features that will increase the financial health of our users
- Analyze data and perform user research to form and test hypotheses in the pursuit of building a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and behaviors
- Manage a high-performing cross-functional product team that includes engineering, design, data, marketing, legal, and customer support to implement and build new features
- Drive strong communication and alignment up, down and sideways within the organization
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager building world class consumer experiences
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Strong communication: written and verbal
- Continually seeks to improve and expand their skill set
- Strong analytical ability with a basic SQL proficiency and/or willingness to learn
- Bonus Points: Experience launching products within complex legal and regulatory frameworks such as Finance
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save over $5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning and personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility Reimbursement
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Collaborative workspace
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.