Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced and talented Business Recruiter to help build our technical teams. You know that finding exceptional talent is the key to achieving our mission. Your impact will be felt across the business from owning full-cycle business recruiting, executing on our hiring strategy, and delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to our Head of Talent.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Drive full-cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing candidates, for our business teams
- Navigate nuanced candidate situations, facilitate hiring decisions, and deliver an unmatched candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional partners in order to create a best in class hiring experience, from outreach through onboarding
- Help build processes that will help the Recruiting team scale its efforts for years to come
- Ensure data integrity in our ATS and track, analyze and report on hiring metrics to leadership on a regular cadence
- Partner with the Head of Talent as needed to craft and execute creative strategic plans for sourcing quality diverse talent for all roles
Are you the candidate we are looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- At least 2 years of full-cycle business recruiting experience in a startup environment
- Demonstrable success in closing top talent
- A drive to move quickly and help optimize our hiring processes
- A passion for building diverse teams
- A clear and effective communication style, and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- A candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible experiences for every person we interact with
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you build trust easily
- A growth mindset and flexibility
Bonus Points: (Some nice to haves for this role)
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles spanning from Operations to Marketing to Customer Support
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save over $5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning and personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility Reimbursement
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Collaborative workspace
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.