Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 1 in 5 people have no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. Over 45% of Americans report having zero savings. Yet, building a cushion as little as $250 makes people less likely to be evicted, miss a housing or utility payment, or need public assistance after a job loss or health issue. Most Digit members save that within a year on Digit. We’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you! Digit is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, but we are open to remote team members anywhere in the US.
In order to continue delivering world class service, we are growing our support team. We are looking for highly motivated Support Heroes who fight for the user. This team member will be on the frontline using their problem solving and people skills, while working directly with our customers to address their questions. You will employ savvy technical, written and verbal communication skills to help us execute our vision as the company scales.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels (Email/Social/Phone): You're part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers get the answers and care they need.
- Maintain support team goals and meet individual performance goals: Part of making sure our customers know we love them is making sure we respond to them and keep them updated in a timely fashion.
- Work with team leads to identify and document issues into our Help Center and other knowledge bases: Our product is constantly changing and it's important to make sure our customers have the most up-to-date information available on changes we've implemented.
- Report bugs affecting customers: A crucial part of our support team is working to identify issues affecting customer and communicating effectively to our engineering team so they can be investigated and resolved.
Who you are:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Strong time management skills
- Tech savvy
- Dedicated to both giving and receiving candid feedback
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a strong sense of ownership. Takes initiative and is results-oriented
- Experience in Customer Service where you primarily supported customers over phone, email, chat, and/or social media
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software
- Proficient in typing
- Attention to detail
- Flexible. We offer support 7 days a week from 6am - 7pm; you must be available to work the assigned shift.
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save over $5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning and personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility Reimbursement
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Collaborative workspace
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.