Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Data Scientist to help Digit build out data-driven marketing. In this role you will partner with our Growth Team (Performance Marketing) to optimize our marketing spend ROI, and our Lifecycle Marketing team (email/push) to improve user retention. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to our Head of Data.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Growth Marketing team to build a data-driven performance marketing function. This includes working with our first-party attribution data, running experiments, building dashboards, and partnering with the Marketing org to improve overall marketing effectiveness.
- Partner with lifecycle marketing team to build out always-on marketing to improve user retention, monetization, and financial health. This includes A/B testing to determine which tactics are most effective, and user segmentation to recommend future strategy.
- Partner with Product Marketing to identify and communicate Digit’s product value propositions, informing full-funnel marketing strategy.
- Partner with the PR team to provide public awareness on Digit’s impact to users’ financial health, by providing data and on Digit users’ aggregated financial behaviors.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in a Marketing Analytics / Marketing Data Science / Marketing Decision Science role in a consumer-facing technology company
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL and data visualization
- Ability to develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports, and models to derive meaning from raw data in order to influence marketing decisions and direction
- Understanding of statistical principles (eg. statistical significance)
- Strong communications skills and ability to present work to executive staff
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.