Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a creative and results-driven Lifecycle Marketing Lead to help us deliver outsized value to our members and drive member retention. As our first lifecycle marketing hire, your charter is to lead the strategy, planning and execution of all our cross-channel communications. You will be responsible for delivering the right message via the right channels at the right time to the right member across their Digit journey. Through your work, you'll make significant contributions to enable Digit to fulfill its mission.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the strategy, planning and execution of our email, push, sms and in-app member communications
- Build and scale evergreen, promotional, and other trigger-based lifecycle campaigns
- Establish processes to work cross functionally, scale and automate flows, and test, learn and optimize campaigns
- Work closely with product marketing, product, design and content to build a lifecycle member engagement experience that delivers meaningful value to our members
Are you the candidate we are looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with 5+ years in lifecycle marketing
- Proven ability to establish and scale lifecycle campaigns across push, email and in-app
- Experience working with a CRM platform, preferably Iterable
- Excited by strategy and creative ideation, while also being results driven
- Experience working at a name brand, consumer technology company
- Confident when it comes to the execution (operations, experimentation, analytics)
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity and respect
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility Reimbursement
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Collaborative workspace
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save $3.5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning and personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.