Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you’re passionate about building something that’s never been built before and helping real people every day we’re excited to meet you.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who gets excited about working on hard growth problems with high visibility outcomes. On the Growth Platform team, you’ll move the needle in a variety of ways, constructing the foundation of our marketing and product analytics data pipelines, leveling up the team’s usage of growth metrics, and building a state of the art experimentation platform. You'll be part of a stellar team composed of other smart and efficient product engineers, ML engineers, and infrastructure engineers.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- You'll own business-critical data collections and their related systems from the point that data is initially collected until it's utilized in key business decisions
- You’ll work under the hood of the growth marketing engine, building a robust system entrusted with millions of dollars of user acquisition capital
- You'll work with machine learning and data science experts to build cutting-edge predictive systems
- You’ll enable rapid experimentation, empowering other engineers to quickly uncover product wins, moving the growth needle
- Within your first 100 days, you will successfully tackle one of the more exciting projects in our roadmap and make a noticeable difference in the company's top and bottom line
Are you the candidate we’re looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- 3+ years as a dedicated full stack software engineer working on features that impact users
- You have experience analyzing large data sets to identify gaps and inconsistencies, provide data insights, and advance effective product solutions
- You believe in instrumenting critical systems for the purpose of collecting actionable data and have a track record of doing so
- You are a proficient coder and can lead the charge in designing and implementing new systems
- You have experience mentoring and coaching other engineers
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Brand new office in the heart of SF’s financial district
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.