Let’s face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, and the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, we’re building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, ambitious, and mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact and helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant who will support our Chief Product Officer and other senior leaders. From calendaring to meeting facilitation to everything in between, your impact will be felt across the organization as you will help us all run smoothly. If you excel at never losing sight of the details, enjoy taking on new tasks, and care deeply about company culture, we would love to chat. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to our Head of People.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and optimize multiple executive calendars
- Partner with your executives to help prioritize effectively
- Help increase organizational effectiveness by proactively keeping your executives informed and prepared for the day and week ahead
- Assist in creating and managing agendas for assigned departmental staff meetings
- Help organize and plan for internal events like offsites
- General administrative duties and special projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at least 1 executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you build trust easily
- Exceptional attention to detail and take pride in making sure others are well taken care of
- Problem solving prowess - you can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat
- Strong project management, time management, and prioritization skills
- Extreme discretion with confidential information
- The ability to move quickly and context switch and manage your own bandwidth and boundaries
- A clear and effective communication style and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- A growth mindset
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on what’s most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save $3.5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning and personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.