Who We Are:
Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
We are growing our Engineering team! If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Who You Are:
- You are excited by the idea of building something that has never been built before
- You are motivated by solving critical problems to help real people, every day
- You believe data should be at the heart of decision making
- You thrive in an engineering culture where you own end-to-end development including build, test, and release
What You’ll Do:
- You will contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to testing and production release
- You will deliver impact by embodying our engineering key values; Check them out here!
- You will rapidly prototype and iteratively push features into production
- You will design, implement and scale systems & interfaces leveraged by millions of users
- You will own the implementation of end-user experiences that have no parallel in personal finance to this date
- You will also employ savvy technical skills to help us execute our vision as the company scales
What You Bring:
- 3-5 years as a dedicated full stack software engineer working on features that impact users
- Web development experience with React or other similar frontend web frameworks is a bonus
- Mobile development experience with React Native, Swift, ObjectiveC, Java, or Kotlin is a bonus
- Working knowledge of server side React, Node.js, and MongoDB
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.