Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a creative and results-driven Growth Partnerships Lead. Your charter is to build and execute on a strategy for growth partnerships at Digit. As our first growth-focused partnerships person, you will have to both define and iterate on a strategy to drive membership for Digit, as well as source, negotiate, and launch partnerships. At the same time, you’ll build a program around how partnership-driven growth works at Digit. Through your work, you'll make significant contributions to enable Digit to fulfill its mission.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Launch innovative distribution partnerships that drive meaningful growth of Digit members
- Build a unique and differentiated growth partnership strategy that delivers win-win-win outcomes for Digit’s members, Digit, and our partners
- Craft a compelling story about Digit that brings potential partners into our journey to make financial health effortless for everyone
- Build internal processes for growth partnerships to work effectively with internal stakeholders including Product Managers, Engineering, Counsel, the Finance & Strategy department, and the Senior Leadership Team
- Enable partnerships to be even more successful after launch by continuing to be involved in finding opportunities to expand relationships
Are you the candidate we are looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- You are a seasoned business development leader with 8+ years of experience
- You have at least two years of experience in a fast-growing startup, ideally at a fintech company or with strong exposure to personal finance or payments
- You care deeply about the end consumer, and appreciate that all of our work is in service to them
- You enjoy a healthy mix of strategy, creativity, relationship building and roll-up-your-sleeves execution
- You are capable of receiving and providing feedback
- You have exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility Reimbursement
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Collaborative workspace
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.