Digit’s mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone. To do so, Digit aims to create the smartest way for anyone to reach their financial goals by automatically managing their money so that they can spend their time and effort on what’s most important in their life.
We are looking for a driven, inquisitive, and creative problem solver to join as Product Designer, working on Digit’s mobile and web apps. You will be redesigning the way humans interact with their personal finances to help improve our users' financial lives. This role reports to the Founder/CEO, and is based in San Francisco, CA.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a small, smart, fun, mission-driven team, we're excited to meet you.
Ways you will make an impact:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into exceptional user experiences
- Partner with PMs and engineers to lead the user experience of a product from conception to launch and beyond
- Push the boundaries of what we deliver in terms of design quality. We care deeply about both product strategy and execution, and you will be involved in raising the standard for both
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional skills in the craft and execution of product design work, from high level strategic direction to UI design details to prototyping.
- Highly-attuned product sensibility and strong user empathy
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, and respect that builds trust
- Ability to absorb user and stakeholder feedback and translate that feedback into even stronger design
- Experience with participating in and/or leading user research
- Experience working in a team environment with PMs and engineers
- A collaborative team player with a constant hunger to learn and continuously improve as a designer
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 weeks parental leave
- Fertility benefits
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Brand new office in the heart of SF’s financial district
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.