Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a highly motivated Associate Support Hero. Your charter is to deliver a world-class customer experience to Digit users by replying to user inquiries and problem-solving user issues. Through your work, you'll make meaningful contributions to enable Digit to fulfill its mission.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you. Our office is conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District close to the Montgomery St. BART station.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels (Email/Social/Phone): You’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers get the answers and care they need.
- Maintain support SLA goals: Part of making sure our customers know we love them is making sure we respond to them and keep them updated in a timely fashion.
- Document known issues into our Help Center: Our product is constantly changing and it’s important to make sure our users have the most up-to-date information available on changes we’ve implemented.
- Report and track bugs affecting users: A crucial part of our support team is working to identify issues affecting users and communicating effectively to our engineering team so they can be investigated and resolved.
- You’re a strong communicator: This is important both for our users and internally within the company. Our users need to be spoken to in a manner that is clear and digestible. Strong communication between team members helps us accomplish our goals faster and stay on the same page.
- High emotional intelligence: We’ve all had a poor customer service experience. It’s the worst. We take pride in putting ourselves in the customer’s shoes and feeling empathetic towards their situation.
- Strong time management skills: Part of our company culture is owning your work. We do so by executing on the expectations set forth for us by the company and our customers.
- Can give and take candid feedback: We thrive on an environment of improving ourselves through sharing feedback amongst the team.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- BA, BS or equivalent degree
- At least 1 year of experience working in customer service
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.