Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative Producer who blends the organized, process-based approach of a battle-tested producer with the curious spirit of a creative. You should have a real love for telling good stories and the organizational and planning chops to pull it off. You’ll be supporting the marketing team in producing video, static images, and whatever else you’re excited to try that you think could work. The person who will thrive in this role is most likely a generalist who’s just as comfortable working with outside creative partners, as they are jumping into Premiere for an edit. This role reports into the Head of Marketing Creative and is based in San Francisco.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Because of you, oh brilliant producer:
- Our production process strikes the perfect balance between efficiency and excellence.
- Over the last quarter we’ve made dozens of videos and static ads for paid social, broadcast, and digital.
- Everything we're producing better reflects a unique and specific Digit voice (which you've helped define and clarify).
- We have a clearer idea of what type of creative works to bring in new members and what doesn't.
- We've started working with your favorite creatively-driven and energetic writers, editors, animators, and more.
- We've effectively prioritized dozens of creative projects and iterations so we can focus on the ones that will make the biggest impact on the business, our members, and ourselves as creatives.
There are a whole lot of different skills that go into making great creative. Since no one excels at all of them, we’re looking for someone who is awesome at two of these capabilities and has a burning curiosity to master the rest:
- Producing - You’ve worked with crews from one to forty on broadcast and digital, with non-existent budgets up to 6 figures.
- Writing - You’ve written product copy, ad copy, blogs and more. You have strong opinions about the Oxford comma and you’ve found three things in this job posting you’d want to fix.
- Editing - You use a dozen Premiere shortcuts regularly. You’ve read In the Blink of an Eye. You can tell without guidelines if something isn’t title safe.
- Shooting - You have a favorite focal length.
- Strategy - You’ve spent days working and reworking a creative brief until it’s juuuuust right.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in After Effects
- Some comfort casting and directing talent
- You know your way around a spreadsheet
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you. Send us a reel of the work your proudest of (and what you did on it) and we’ll get back to you soon!
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.