Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone, and we believe that our people are the key to achieving this mission.
We are looking for a Technical Writer with PCI auditing experience for a 3+ month fixed term contract.
Please note: this is a fixed term contract position for 3+ months
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Support regulatory compliance/agency audit and audit related research, documentation and preparation, in accordance with business goals and PCI compliance
- Draft and finalize PCI compliance policies
- Discover the gaps that exists in our PCI compliance policy
- Do a gap analysis of subset of systems under PCI’s scope
- Validate documentation and policy and solve for gaps
- Work cross functionally with IT security, engineering, product and business functions to effectively interface and gather inputs on deliverable
Are you the candidate we are looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- 2+ years experience writing information security policies, processes, and compliance documentation
- Prior experience being an accredited PCI level 1 auditor is required
- Exceptional writing skills, strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.