Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone, and we believe that our people are the key to achieving this mission.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our engineering team. As our first Technical Recruiter, you know that finding exceptional talent is the key to achieving our mission. Your impact will be felt across the business from owning full-cycle recruiting, shaping hiring strategy (including diversity), and delivering an exceptional candidate experience. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to our Head of People.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for Product and Engineering with direct ownership for the growth of the Product and Engineering teams
- Partner closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that ensures we meet our hiring goals and attract top talent
- Help develop a scalable recruiting strategy for our Technical teams
- Help build processes that will help the Recruiting team scale its efforts for years to come
- Ensure data integrity in our ATS and track, analyze and report on hiring metrics to leadership on a regular cadence
- Partner with the Head of People to craft and execute creative strategic plans for sourcing quality diverse talent for all roles
- Partner closely with other members of the People Team to deliver a delightful candidate experience regardless of the outcome
Are you the candidate we are looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- At least 4 years of technical full-cycle recruiting experience in a startup or agency environment
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- A passion for building diverse teams
- A clear and effective communication style, and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- A candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible experiences for every person we interact with
- Demonstrable experience in partnering to build and refine the hiring process
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you build trust easily
- A growth mindset and flexibility
Bonus Points: (Some nice to haves for this role)
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Brand new office in the heart of SF’s financial district
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.