Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a passionate, curious and analytical problem solver to be a Product Manager focused on product driven Growth at Digit. Your role will be to facilitate the ideation, development, launch and iteration of product improvements and optimizations that enable us to deliver more value to more customers. If you love leading cross-functional product teams with lofty goals and high ambitions, this opportunity may be for you. This role reports to our Founder and CEO, and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- In partnership with Growth Marketing (User Acquisition) you will be responsible for charting and executing Digit’s customer growth strategy
- Scope and lead the development of new product or product improvements that accelerate growth
- Analyze data and perform user research to form and test hypotheses in the pursuit of improving our customers first-time user experience
- Manage a high-performing cross-functional product team that includes engineering, design, data, marketing, legal, and customer support to implement and build new features
- Drive strong communication and alignment up, down and sideways within the organization
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a working on product driven growth at a consumer products company
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Strong analytical ability with a strong SQL proficiency
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Strong communication: written and verbal
- Continually seeks to improve and expand their skill set
- Experience launching products within complex legal and regulatory frameworks such as finance
- Previous roles as a founder or early employee of a fast-growing consumer technology startup
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
- Fertility Benefits
- 401k plan
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- Collaborative workspace
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.