Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for an energetic and performance-focused Head of Customer Support. Your charter is to enable the team to deliver a world-class customer experience to Digit users. As the team's leader, you will help the team answer customer questions efficiently and effectively. You'll also improve existing processes to help the Customer Support team scale. Through your work, you'll make meaningful contributions to enable Digit to fulfill its mission.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Deliver a best-in-class support experience to customers as measured by time to first response, time to resolution, replies to resolution, and CSAT
- Build an inclusive, high-morale, high-performing organization
- Grow team to over 15 support heroes performing at expected levels
- In partnership with Head of People, establish baseline team engagement metrics and drive improvement
- Drive performance increases and skill growth of Support Heroes, resulting in employee retention and promotions
- Build a training, QA, internal knowledge base and customer-facing help center competency within the Support team
- Build a Support Operations function that reduces inbound customer requests and time to first reply
- Build processes to deliver feedback in a digestible way to Product and other partners
- Build a product feedback loop that enables Product to prioritize important features, product improvements, and bug fixes
- Hold partners accountable for hitting SLAs by communicating feedback clearly and professionally
- Support new initiatives and pilot programs, building team and skills as required
Are you the candidate we are looking for? (Requirements for the role)
- You are a seasoned Customer Support professional with 10+ years of Customer Support experience
- You have 5+ years of people management experience
- You manage and problem-solve with empathy and energy
- You are detail oriented, with the ability to manage long-term projects alongside day-to-day responsibilities
- You are capable of receiving and providing feedback
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have deep experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform
- You have 5+ years of experience at a high-growth consumer startup
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.