Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Growth Marketing Associate. Your charter is to drive efficiency and scale across paid marketing campaigns. This role is hands-on in managing and optimizing large-scale mobile acquisition campaigns towards profitability targets. You will propose and test new hypotheses to support a rapidly growing marketing budget and use your analytical skills to improve Digit's marketing sophistication. This role reports into the Head of Growth Marketing and is based in San Francisco.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Identify new mobile advertising channels and grow their scale to drive adoption of Digit's mobile apps
- Build out paid retargeting strategy that reduces churn and increases sign-ups
- Be responsible for measuring and improving the return-on-ad-spend of paid marketing through budget management and optimization of campaigns
- Develop and implement testing plans that will reach new and broader audiences
- Create action plans from analyses of campaign KPI trends
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Strong background in performance marketing (3+ years)
- Experience in identifying and scaling up new mobile ad networks
- Knack for using data tools such as Excel or SQL to develop reports, find actionable insights and identify data trends to inform campaign strategy
- Ability to empathize with Digit's audience to understand how best to connect with them
- Experience developing processes that significantly improved business performance or efficiency
- Ability to use data to identify high impact opportunities and inherent curiosity to “solve the puzzle”
- Passion for finding the needle in the data haystack - optimization is your calling card
- Ability to take an investor's mindset on how money should be managed in order to improve return
(Note, these really are “nice-to-haves”. It's completely possible that you don't have any of these and are still a great fit for the team)
- Experience managing budgets in exceeding $200k per month
- Experience using SQL for analysis
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
- Fertility Benefits
- 401k plan
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a proven foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most significant in your life.